Semiautomatic lamination machine allows us lamination (gluing) of any two paper or paper containing sheets, from laminating offset press sheets onto corrugated cardboard sheet to creating multi layered paper corrugates. Is able to work with an array of materials – any material of minimal weight of 200g/cm3 for the top layer, and any full or corrugated cardboard made from paper or plastic for the base (lower) layer, for maximum size of B0 sheets.
Further shaping is done on die-cutting machines – manual die-cutter of maximum format of B0 sheets (1400 x 1000 mm) for larger graphical products, and automatic die-cutter of maximum format of B4 sheets (353 x 250 mm) for higher quantities of smaller graphic products. This process is suitable for every graphic material – paper, full and corrugated cardboard, magnetic and plastic (PVC, PP, PET) sheets of minimum weight of 150g/cm2.
Releasing the final product from sheets after die-cutting, linear bending of the product, manual gluing and shaping of any additional element – every phase of the production for an array of products (archive boxes, advertising and presentation stands, business gift boxes, self-assimilable transport pachaging…)
Services we offer
- gluing (laminating) on semi-automatic flute laminator for maximum size of B0 sheets
- manual lamination for maximum size of B2 sheets
- die-cutting for maximum size of B0 sheets
- automatic die-cutting for maximum size of B4 sheets
- machine bending for maximum size of B0 sheets
- finishing postpress tasks
*Due to software compatibility, any file you send us must be in .pdf format with following specs:
- all fonts used converted to curves
- outline of the drawing in overprint
- clearly marked and accurate offset crop marks and insertion angle/side